Rollin Rollin Rollin
The equestrian center has been a busy place at a typically quiet time of year.
The rumble of tires on the drive has come to mean many things.
- Another load of dirt arriving, the piles are growing. Business continues as usual, as you see below lessons to the left dirt to the right.
- Heather headed out the driveway to catch her flight to Las Vegas for the annual board meeting. Don’t feel to bad for her, looks like a fun place. We know she is working hard for the year to come.
- A trailer arriving with a new possible donation. Pictured below Paris is a four-year old Oldenburg Mare.
- Will it all fit? I’m not sure I like the view from my desk. The storage trailer has arrived and all of the equipment that is not in use for the next few months will be loaded or sent to campus for climate control storage.
- The traffic is not just on site, over at the Dewitt pastures the geldings are enjoying the new fence. They are supervising the water line work in the off pasture, letting the workers know that their lady friends (the mares) can’t come on vacation until the other side is complete.
Rollin, Rollin, Rollin keep them ponies rollin. Move ’em on! Head ’em up! Move ’em out!